Free Delivery on UK orders over £50
Performance Metals Bennett Trim Tab Anodes (Aluminium)
ALUMINIUM ANODE BENETT TRIM TAB KIT
THE ONLY ANODES WITH THE WEAR INDICATOR
Performance Metals Aluminium Anodes feature patent pending ‘Wear Indicator’ which tell the boater when it’s time to change. This plastic indicator is embedded in the anode and appears in the surface of the anode when it appears.
– Aluminium/Indium alloy is more active so it gives better protection.
– Essential for Mercury sterndrives – Zinc will not provide the correct protection.
– Recommended for both salt and freshwater on Mercury sterndrives.
– Last up to 50% longer than zinc anode.
– Aluminum anodes ‘self clean’ in freshwater – Zinc anodes form a coating that stops them working within a few months.
– Environmentally friendly
– Mounting hardware included
– Attractively packaged with clear information to aid with selection and installation.
Alloy meets military specification MIL-A-24779 (SH).
Aluminium Mercury/Mercruiser Anodes